PROPERTY VALUATION FACTORS
Location? Price? Common elements? Services in the area? Spaces? What are the determining factors that should be assessed when moving? Today we are going to analyze some of these elements that make up the valuation in the real estate market and which are the most determining when choosing a new home, both for renting and for buying the properties.
1. Location: This is the most valued factor. We tend to take into account that our house is close to our workplace and also that it is in the city centre, taking into account the services it offers. Universities, schools, supermarkets, shops, green areas and parking facilities. The order we follow is: first, we choose the location and then the housing. The level of security is also very important.
2. The price and related expenses: This is the second most valued aspect. Before deciding on the property, we must know our budget and how much it can really cost to buy or rent a property, remember that the final expenses are not only the price, you must also consider the payment of the deposit, current month’s rent, agency fees and the preparation and signing of the contract.
3. The spaces and their distribution: All the future tenants agree on this aspect. We are looking for a great separation between the spaces destined to leisure and those destined to rest. In addition, we look for wide and very illuminated spaces, terraces and balconies. A final reference of all this can be to know of how many m2 the flat consists of, nevertheless, the distribution of the spaces can become determinant: Smaller flats than others can have better spaces and give the impression of being in a more spacious property.
4. Conditions/status of the property: The fact that a property has or does not have a reform, either integral or partial, affects a lot the price of it. Same as the year of construction of the property. The orientation is also very important, being able to enjoy good views. It is also important that the apartment has some exterior space (balcony, terrace, patio or garden).
5. Certification and energy consumption: This factor has been gaining importance over time. We value more an apartment built with good materials and with a good acoustic insulation and finish, as well as a good energy certification, a key indicator in new construction. In addition to all this, we have urged elements that collaborate with the care of the environment and allow you to save some costs for consumption of supplies.
Come to All4Flat, tell us what characteristic you are looking for and we will find you the perfect flat! Come to our offices in Carrer Valencia 61 or call 93 640 42 92 and find out about your next home!