Barcelona welcomes millions of families, workers, tourists and students every year in order to live all the experiences that this city has to offer, in the short, medium or long term.
Spend the summer on its magnificent beaches, enjoy Mediterranean cuisine in the city’s finest restaurants, admire its architecture and art in different parts of the city, enjoy one of the most convenient shared transportation systems, its many universities, and its nightlife and cultural life concentrated in the city’s centre and top.
Our real estate agency All4Flat did not hesitate to move to this city to provide its services, taking into account the most important factors.
1. Geography: Barcelona has direct access to the sea, which is what attracts tourists the most: Barcelona’s beaches extend over 5km. There are many famous ones like Barceloneta, and others more calm ones like Bogatell or La Nova Icaria. The city has several green spaces in which it is possible to walk, hike or cycle, whether in well-known places such as Tibidabo or Montjuic, or in the mountains or lesser known sanctuaries.
2. Climate: The climate of Barcelona is temperate with mild temperatures all year long, which allows you to enjoy the city during the whole year. The sun is present during all year long and precipitations are rare, in summer and winter, the weather conditions are not as extreme as in some European cities.
3. The economy: Barcelona’s quality of life is excellent, it is a multicultural city that is strategically located, which allows entrepreneurship and development. The city is distinguished by its ports, free zones, banks and numerous commercial premises and services throughout the city, such as local, regional and international companies.
4. Welcome in the city: the welcome that the Catalans offer you is warm and makes your experience all the more pleasant, thanks in particular to the traditional and local districts with unique characteristics reminiscent of Catalonia.
5. Gastronomy: Catalan cuisine is a typical and complex cuisine that attracts all lovers of gastronomy. The most typical dishes are: Amb tomàquet package, escalibada and sweet dessert called Catalan cream. In addition to these dishes, there are also typical candies and desserts for each celebration.
6. Public transport: the easiest way to get around Barcelona is by public transport, which is very popular in the city. They allow you to reach any point in the city in a short time. From subways to railways, trams, buses and commuter trains, it is all these transports that make the system work.
7. The cultural offer: architecture is essential, as it dates from Roman times. In addition, there are many museums that can be visited to admire different works of art. Most of these museums offer free admission on the first Sunday of each month, to reinforce Catalan culture. There are also theatres and cinema that offer cultural content to their viewers.
8. Hobbies: In Barcelona, it is easy to keep busy in your free time. You can enjoy the festivities in traditional districts such as Gracia or Poblenou. There are also various music festivals such as the famous barcelona beach festival or the Sonar. And if you want even more nightlife, you can enjoy Barcelona’s best nightclubs located in the upper part of the city.
9. Education and Universities: There are few cities in the world that offer such a diversified education as Barcelona. From primary and secondary school to high school, Barcelona offers a wide range of public and private schools. Many students arrive each year to continue their higher education, due to the prestige of Barcelona’s universities.
All these are the reasons why the All4Flat team moved to Barcelona, in order to offer the best service and to make everyone who comes to Barcelona feel at home.