HALLOWEEN: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TONIGHT?
This Thursday, October 31rd is Halloween night and so that you don’t stay at home we present you with different options to spend the most terrifying night of the year.
- HorrorLand: Located in Cercs, this Scream Park (the only one in Catalonia) opens its doors for the second consecutive year. This year has 8 new attractions out of the 11 total and expands its calendars due to the success of the first year, where all tickets were sold out. In addition to the attractions, there are multipurpose stages, street animation and several catering stands.
- PortAventura Park: Tarragona’s legendary amusement park opens its doors this season. There are different passages of terror, all of them for a fee that you can attend, as well as the different haunted houses. In addition to this you can find animation throughout the park, various shows related to this celebration and enjoy the adrenaline of the various attractions, one of the preferred options for the most daring!
- Fear at Tibidabo: After the success they experienced the first year, this year Tibidabo returns to prepare new shows for these dates. This year there is a new scene at the Hotel Kruger and also a horror show just after the closing of the attractions, inspired by The Prophecy.
- Terror in the Poble Espanyol: Between the 1st and 3rd of November the Poble Espanyol will become the most terrifying place in Barcelona. There will be a tunnel of terror with different routes, giving the option to enjoy this experience to young and old. In addition there will be a game with mysterious posts, a contest of costumes, storytellers and a gincama in which terror is combined with the discovery of the whole Peninsula. For those who also want to spend a quieter time can enjoy the different gastronomic proposals of the foodtrucks or stroll through the streets and squares of the village.
- Tunnel of Terror: After 7 consecutive years, the neighborhood of Trinitat Vella gets back to work so that on the 31 all those daring to cross this tunnel of more than 1000 meters are put their hair stand on end. Espacio Via Barcino is the civic centre chosen to decorate this tunnel.
In case you don’t like any of these plans, you can always meet your friends and do a marathon of scary movies or visit a horror escape room. Choose your option now!